- Be a leader and a team player – If you have the chance to become a mentor, do it. Be honest and fair. Offer constructive feedback but remember to acknowledge improvement.
- Be a part of a network of women – Lead5050! We’re a group of like-minded leaders, aiming for the same goal. We can help and support each other on our journey.
- Don’t let generations divide us – Learn and be inspired by what the generations before us did. Converse with younger and older people, understand their perspective and be inspired.
- Celebrate each other – In your workplace, praise great ideas and decisions made by other women. On a larger scale promote art created by women, books and advancements in science that women have been a part of.
- Stop putting other women down – If you hear someone using gender bias to put down a women co-worker, call them out.
Read more about supporting each other in our professional relationships
5 ways women can support each other in our professional relationships